Since they only entail the use of aligners rather than braces, Invisalign is an attractive choice for many individuals. This is because the aligners may be removed and put back on with ease. Another reason is that they are nearly invisible. You can have your teeth straightened without having anyone even realize it. Also, you can drink and eat whatever you would like. They allow you to floss and brush the same way that you usually do. You can avoid getting mouth abrasions that come along with having brackets, wires and metal in your mouth.
A large number of our patients who were wary of traditional braces have opted to use Invisalign. As a result, they have improved their teeth a great deal.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
- Custom-made aligners that are removable and clear.
- Does not require the use of wires or brackets.
- They are designed for optimal comfort
- They straighten your teeth without having to wear braces, and are virtually invisible.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- The patient will use about 18-30 aligners – each set should be worn over a period of a few weeks.
- Visit your doctor once every 2 months or so.
- The entire time for treatment may last between 6 to 15 months.
- Remove them with ease when you are about to drink or eat.
- The movement of your teeth will be gradual, with visible movement every week.